.

Monday, April 8, 2019

Managerial Accounting Essay Example for Free

Managerial Accounting EssayReflect and describe which cay concepts and topics in this manakin have made you a stronger candidate to enter the business world. When I counterbalance began this course, I didnt really understand what Managerial accounting for Business Professionals were. I was very mixed-up and also a bit intimidated with what is expected and how is the professor going to be.In my previous classes I have had some professors who seem to not care about us pupils. I have mat up often that since its an online environment they could answer whichever way they want because there isnt anyone to meet face up to face to speak. Professor, you have been a wonderful teacher and mentor for us. I couldnt have asked for anyone better. so far though some of the weeks were challenging I was able to overcome them. What I enjoyed the most was the budgeting planning in Unit 6.I am always looking to grow within my job and department, so eruditeness some other things and being ab le to speak with my peers about what I have learned enables me to arrangement that I am eager to move up the ladder of success and get promoted. I venture that the Wiley assignments were very educational and with the 5 chances that we were given to do the work, this really helped me analyze and truly learn how to decide a problem. Discuss how this course has affected you in your professional development as a student and as a somebody as well as encouraging you on your academic path.This course has helped me professionally develop skills that I have had hidden. I, at times am afraid to take the neighboring step because of what I am afraid may be the outcome, but seeing these assignments week by week and being able to achieve these challenges has really made me a more confident person and has given me the push I need to be able to begin working on gap my own business which is to open a Laundromat. I look so forth to graduating and moving forward to my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment