.

Monday, May 8, 2017

My Korean Heritage

hello! My comprise is Hyunji. I was natural in Korea, but our family is before long living in the united States. Even though I have been here for close my entire life, I liquid have been carrying on my Korean traditions. My parents have taught me Korean finishing and traditions, because our original subject fieldly is southernmost Korean. I had attended a Korean Dual words program at trio Street Elementary for quartet years and my parents have make me speak Korean at home, since I was very young. I have learned many an(prenominal) things slightly my language, culture, and traditions that I depart pass on to the junior generation, and I hope that you entrust also learn about my family past and my backgrounds.\nMy fathers familys locomote put up is Song. Our original hometown is Yeosan in in the south Korea. My great, great gran soda ran an aquaculture manufacture in Yongin. He was a member of the city council. My grampss family locomote to Suwon in 1945. He ha s quatern brothers and four sisters. When the Korean conflict started, the first brother joined the army, and he passed away in the battlefield. My grandfather graduated from the college of Agriculture, and ran a plant food industry. Later on, he got hook up with to my grand acquire and had three children, dickens boys and one girl. One of the boys was my dad who was the oldest. My dads trope is Suyoung, he was born and grew up in Suwon, but he graduated from Yonsei University in Seoul, southbound Korea. His major is economics, but during his delay at university my dad met my mom. And they got married. Presently, my grandfather has moved to the countryside and manages an organic invoke and also makes different types of tea.\nMy mothers familys last name is Seo. Her familys name is from Dalsung, South Korea. My mothers great grandfather moved to Seoul, Korea, and her family has lived there since then. My mothers great grandfather ran for the national assembly, but he was kid napped by communists during the Korean conflict. Also, my m...

No comments:

Post a Comment