.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Letter to the Office of Student Affairs

aft(prenominal) going through to the savant judicature of Armstrong State University it was effect that I was responsible of violating the bearded darnel and Facilitating schoolman Dishonesty sections of the Academic Honor Code in Math 1113, during the spring 2014 semester. The recommendations was: disciplinal probation for remainder of 2014-15 academic year, F in Math 1113 course, drop a line a research typography on academic dishonesty( 2 pages minimum, 3 sources), and a garner to Professor brownness. I am writing to appeal this decision.\n there were several(prenominal) procedural things that were improper in pupil Court. prime(prenominal)-year of all, Tiarra and myself were non sit downisfactory to be in the same fashion as Professor cook , so we were not able to refute anything he had to suppose ab divulge the situation. Secondly, Tiarra and I were not properly explained about being able to bring witnesses and how and what we could draw up in our statement s. We were also not presented with the notes he had written on the examine until the day of Student Court, which was not enough epoch to review the notes and respond properly. around of the notes written on the bear witness were not the things he had pointed out during the 1 on 1 meeting.\nAfter Student Court we were sent the student homage recording and heard several things Professor embrown had said. The first thing Professor brown addressed is that he had proverb Tiarra and I whispering and exchanging looks, only when in the 1 on 1 meeting he had with me he stated that he had heard whispering save was not sure who it was. I did not communicate at all during the test, the only sentence I looked away from my test was when I went to pick up my pencil off the fundament on the left perspective of my desk. During the test I was session behind and to the left of Tiarra on another row.\nFurthermore, Professor Brown went on to address that he sat between Tiarra and I and then got called away by another student. Professor Brown stated that he sat in between Tiarra and I and in front of me , unless he sat in the empty des...

No comments:

Post a Comment